The Rescue Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rescue Forum

Talk about the Rescue series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGet Diamond Rescue!

Suggestions for Jumping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BHG
Blue Helper Guy
BHG

Suggestions for Jumping Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for Jumping   Suggestions for Jumping I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:22 pm

Is this the place for suggestions for Jumping? Or would they go in the DR suggestions area?

Anyway, I have a suggestion. I would like to see a handicap system built in. At an opening screen the game could ask if a player wanted a handicap, which player, and how many points. This could level the playing field when I am up against a master Jumper, like Fleexy.
Back to top Go down
Fleexy
Webmaster & Maker of the Games
Fleexy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Jumping   Suggestions for Jumping I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 am

Hmm... I think I could do that. It might be tricky with the new extra thing... Vomiting
Back to top Go down
https://therescueseries.forumotion.com
BouncingRock
Slicestar
BouncingRock

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Jumping   Suggestions for Jumping I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:06 pm

You should add hazards and shots and if you die you start back at the beginning
Back to top Go down
Fleexy
Fleexy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Jumping   Suggestions for Jumping I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:04 pm

BouncingRock wrote:

It's not a real platform game; just a jumping excersice. Ghost
Back to top Go down
BHG
Blue Helper Guy
BHG

PostSubject: Jumping   Suggestions for Jumping I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 pm

BouncingRock wrote:

I like the enhancements to Jumping! v.6.0. I also like BR's suggestions about hazards and shots. That could be another multi-player game entirely. That way you could preserve the spirited race to the LEVEL marker found in Jumping!, and have another idea for another great hunt game. Are you familiar with the short story entitled, "The Most Dangerous Game"? Maybe something along those lines would be fun.

Possibly, one character could have a gun, and the other a rock or stick. The one with the gun could (obviously) shoot the other. The one with the rock or stick could bonk the other and get the gun. This would require sneaking up somehow. There could be hazards and hiding places and secret passages.

On the other hand, maybe another mulitiplayer game with a little less violence would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Fleexy
Fleexy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Jumping   Suggestions for Jumping I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Yeah, I'd like to keep it a nice, gentle race to the LEVEL marker. The object IMO is to get more points, not shoot the other player to death. Tongue Out

Then again, it might be interesting to bonk BHG on the head. Ghost

Sorry BHG. Pink Ball

[bonk]
[hits the floor]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for Jumping   Suggestions for Jumping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Jumping
Page 1 of 1